The Mutagen tech tree is mainly concerned with adding various radiation-based weapons and upgrades. The Mutagen branch is particularly effective at dealing with Masari, since it's radiation upgrades are lethal to their infantry and provides siege weapons as the Brute and Radiation Cascade. At Suit 2, it grants access to the fiendish Nufai.
Suite 1 Edit
- Volatile Reactors - When Hierarchy vehicles and Walkers are destroyed, their reactors detonate, showering the area with radioactive waste.
- Irradiated Shots - Lost Ones, Grunts, Phase Tanks and Walkers will now fire irradiated plasma shots, which then irradiate their targets.
Suite 2 Edit
- Call Hero: Nufai - Alerts Nufai, Hierarchy Intelligence Adviser, that his presence may be required on the battlefield.
- Hardpoint: Brute Pod - Brute Pods may now be attached to Habitat Walkers, providing the final mutagenic step in creating these battlefield behemoths.
- Hardpoint: Radiator Artillery - Installed on Habitat Walkers, this hardpoint weapon launches a radiation-spreading warhead. Useful on resistant organic populations.
Suite 3 Edit
- Gamma Radiation - All radiation effects increase their radioactive properties by 50%. This boosts radiation damage to enemies and healing to Hierarchy forces.
- Advanced Mutagens - Turns recently deceased organics into Slaves by controlling residual nerve impulses. Tissue decay is also slowed, extending their existence.
Suite 4 Edit
- Hardpoint: Radiation Cascade - Allows use of the most dangerous set of hardpoints in the Hierarchy's stores, enabling the Science Walker to unleash a devastating wave of radiation.
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it