The Dark Matter tech tree will best help the Masari's Dark mode. It will allow for greater defenses and healing abilities. It is considered to be the most defensive Tech Tree for the Masari.
This will show how you advance down this tech tree by a chart.
Suite 1 Edit
- Unseen Barrier - Activates the Gust ability on the Sky Guardian, which repels incoming aircraft.
- Advanced Dark Matter Armor - All Structures now gain Dark Matter Armor over time while in Dark Mode.
Cost - 100, Time - 00:35
Suite 2 Edit
- Call Hero: Queen Altea - Her Royal Highness Queen Altea may now grace the battlefield with her presence, eager to put an end to the fighting even if it requires superior firepower to do so.
- Aversion - Activates the Screech ability on the Sky Lord, allowing the unit to modulate ambient dark matter in the air around her. The resulting vibrations force enemy air units away while producing an ear-piercing shriek.
- Area Denial - The Figment's mines are now enhanced, causing greater damage in a larger area for Column Mines (Light Mode) and disabling enemies for a longer period and in a larger area for Disruption Mines (Dark Mode).
Cost - 150, Time - 00:50
Suite 3 Edit
- Facilitated Growth - The Inquisitor projects a field of Dark Energy around himself, increasing the speed of Dark Matter Armor regeneration for all units in the field.
- Dark Matter Affinity - Strengthens Dark Energy bonding such that all units and structures gain full Dark Matter Armor instantly when switching to Dark Mode.
Cost - 200, Time - 1:10
Suite 4 Edit
- Dark Embrace - The increased efficiency in handling Dark Matter increases the duration of the matter storm superweapon by 100%, and also heals Masari units.
- Dark Matter Mastery - Dark Matter Armor on units and structures now regenerates even in combat. The armor will rebuild even as it is stripped off by the enemy!
Cost - 300, Time - 1:30
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it